Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Blogging Bandwagon

Maybe it's because so many of my friends have blogs that I like to read. Or maybe it's because I want to be able to share what's going on with my family. Maybe it's because I am soon going to have a baby that I will want to post pictures of, or maybe I just want to share the funny stories that occur in our home on a regular basis. In any case, I have hopped on the blogging bandwagon. Truth be told, I have actually wanted to start a blog since May when I watched my four nieces and nephews, in addition to Aubrey, for a week by myself in Dallas. That was when I really had some funny stories. And it could have been nice to vent. Maybe it's good that I didn't have a blog then. Well, now it's summertime, and the inclination to blog has come back. So, that's why I am officially welcoming myself into the blogging world.

1 comment:

scraphappymama said...

Welcome aboard, we are oh so glad to have you!!