Oh Bother Blue and English Meadow Green


We recently painted the baby room, and yes, as the picture suggests, we did paint three walls Oh Bother Blue and one wall English Meadow Green. Coach and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out, even though I had to convince him that three walls one color and one wall another color would be cool. I think initially he though it might be too girly or weird for his future football player. We're glad we did it though. And even Princess helped, and had a fun time. She's glad she can be a part of getting ready for baby brother. After we had it painted, we went to Target, one of our favorite places, to find some curtains to hang and other stuff that might tie the room together. We found a super cute tie up shade that was exactly the right color blue and green, and also a very very soft blanket with the right shades also. And they weren't even part of a set. It was providential. And Coach, so great, just lets me put these things in the cart without so much as second glance. So, then, I think it's nesting setting in, but we put everything together-- the crib, changing table, swing, etc. I forgot I had a bunch of stuff, including that cute mobile that just happens to match also. I had this drive to wash everything and make sure it was clean. One more great feature of this room is the recliner that we inherited. We have a glider, (the one in the picture) but recently got this blue La-Z-Boy that already is so comfy to sit in. So, the baby room is so cute! (If I do say so myself). Now all we need is the baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment