Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Call Greenpeace


There's a whale that needs to be rolled back into the sea! Just kidding, although I do laugh everytime I see this picture, because my tummy looks so round. (Coach compared it to the huge watermelon we ate while there, but I beg to differ) We went to South Padre Island last weekend, sort of a last hurrah before the baby comes, and it was beautiful! All this time we have been going to Galveston, I only thought I've been going to the beach, when in reality, we've been swimming in a mud hole. At this beach in Padre, you could see your feet from waist deep water, and even deeper! There was very nice sand, tons of shells for collecting (a plus for Princess) and no jellyfish or seaweed anywhere to be found. It made me want to go somewhere, anywhere, in the Carribean. Maybe next spring, when I look less like I swallowed a watermelon seed, Coach and I could go to some fabulous vacation destination in the Carribean. Anyway, the beach was beautiful and I hope I can go back there again and spend more than one day. It was awesome.

5 comments:

1tiredmama said...

I have some beautiful beach pictures when I was about 7 months pregnant with Emily. What was I thinking? I wouldn't be a big deal if I looked as good as you do! Like I have said many times, you are just the cutest pregnant lady ever!

Anonymous said...

dang gina! haha, i miss you guys!

Sunnie said...

i like the big belly shots! i should show you mine from the night before elle was born. it is a beautiful thing:) ha ha

Rainie said...

You really are pregnant!!! Now I believe you. Did you come upon any stingray's?

Kristin said...

No, luckily, the only marine life we saw were fish.