50 Fun Facts
This has been a project in the making, so that is why is follows so late from others who have done the same thing. Anyway, here goes:
- I've never had a broken bone
- I only type with my index and middle fingers
- I love the Baby Blues comic strip
- I have been to Europe, including England, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Amsterdam, Belgium, and would love to go to Spain, and anywhere in Europe again
- Coach and I got on a radio game show right after we were married and won fun prizes
- I have a major, insatiable sweet tooth
- I've never had a traffic ticket, but have run over a mailbox and weedeater shortly after I got a license (not at the same time)
- I only have sisters, and four of them
- Our wedding cake didn't arrive at our wedding reception until 15 minutes before it was over
- During recess in elementary school, I volunteered in the Special Ed classroom
- In high school I wrote down everything I wore everyday on a calendar so I wouldn't wear the same thing too often, or on the same day in the following week
- I am a compulsive door-locker
- I have waded through chest deep flood waters
- I met Coach at Nauvoo Books
- I got a dog I named Amy after I got an A on my math report card in elementary school(Amy stood for MY A-- pretty tricky, huh)
- I love watching baseball and college football and basketball, but don't really like to play any sport myself (and I've tried just about everything there is)
- I grew up in L.A.
- I played the flute in junior high and high school
- I was in my high school production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- I hate wasting things, especially food
- I like my bathroom faucets to be really shiny
- I got married at 19
- I love raspberries
- My favorite movie is You've Got Mail, and I can almost quote it from beginning to end
- I took my twin sisters Allison and Ashley to show and tell in kindergarten
- I hung out with the Gothic kids my freshman year in high school
- I like to vacuum the carpet and make those lines with the vacuum
- I locked Princess, and the keys, in the car twice on the same day when she was 3
- I have been indoor skydiving
- I have forded the Sweetwater River with a handcart
- I love bargain hunting, and garage sales
- I love to read
- I love cold cereal
- My favorite t-shirt is Coach's P.E. shirt from the 7th grade
- I created a magazine with three issues when I was 10, and also have a collection of a dozen or so short stories
- I lost my first wedding ring
- I will never again take my wedding ring off while carving pumpkins (or at any other time)
- I have several recurring dreams
- I love my in laws
- I've met Neal A. Maxwell and Howard W. Hunter (Elder Maxwell even called our house once)
- I worked at the MTC Copy Center
- I would like to become a nurse someday
- I had an afro and a mullet, sometimes together, throughout my early childhood (and I can back that up with some pics)
- My favorite musical is Wicked
- I love writing in my journal
- I have an unnatural fear of house fires and also of bears (not teddy bears, the wild kind)
- I am an aspiring seamstress
- I clip coupons but rarely use them
- I love ice cream, all kinds, and also cookies
- I love getting comments on my blog
10 comments:
This is cool! I'm going to do one too! You've inspired me- I know have my own blog- it's lizzyworks.blogspot.com
-Liz
i like the list! i want jake to take me to see wicked, but i don't think it's happening anytime soon. i also have an old shirt of jake's that i wear sometimes. it has some holes, but that's ok. and maybe aubrey's fear of closed doors comes from the car locking experience. you never know! also, maybe instead of singing in church with me you could play the flute. i think that would sound really good, and i'll just sing solo. haha.
You know, lately, I've been loving cold cereal also...particularly Marshmallow Mateys. I can't get enough of them. And, when did you wade through flood waters? That's the only one on the list I didn't know.
it was the summer we were first married and living about half a mile from the Stolle's and there was that Hurricane or Tropical Storm or whatever that flooded their neighborhood and the surrounding areas, and we waded from the house we were house sitting to their house, and at some points it was chest deep. Their house flooded, but ours was okay. It was an adventure.
i love that you wrote all of those things, how great!
I guess #43 is my fault, I'm sorry, however, it made me laugh so hard I got tears in my eyes! (Dad too!)
You are so awesome!! I was laughing so hard. Love you!
I loved your list... I like you even more now! I also had a mullet/afro... the really cool people always do.
Haha, this was so funny to read...The afro was a beautiful thing, beautiful thing.
I love reading your blog. You are a talented writer and I love the list! Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment