Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Commence to Torture

It's enough to make a mom proud...


Baby Brother was just minding his own business when, BAM! He was trapped.

Yes, that's a smiling Princess having trapped Baby Brother underneath the laundry basket. Kinda reminds me of when my older sister Lindsay and I would put our younger sister Lisa in a doll stroller and push her around. I also remember putting her in a round laundry basket and rolling her around in it, like a hamster on a wheel, all the while thinking she was enjoying it. Come to think of it, I recall stories of Lindsay pulling me around in a wagon when I was just a few months old, so this has been going on in our family a long time. Sibling torture... an inevitable part of every healthy childhood. And so it has commenced in our family.

Luckily, our sister Lisa was no worse for wear after being tortured in this way, and neither was Baby Brother. Although he might have been if I would have let Princess proceed with her ideas, the next of which was to climb on top of the basket and jump. Even sibling torture has its limits.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, so now you can even get spam on your blog site! This was a fun one, I'm glad Aubs didn't follow through on the jumping.

Anonymous said...

Just wait til you see what they can do with a Sharpie marker and butter!

Christy said...

Once I caught Joe wrapping a cord around Oliver's neck and then around the bed post ready to hoist Oli to an upright position (they were around the same ages as yours.) I screamed and tried to explain about wrapping things around necks...

Andrew looks like he enjoyed being trapped!

Rainie said...

Aubrey just has the most proud smile on her face. We're happy Andrews still safe!

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of sibling torture. Those were the good old days... I dressed Jacob up as a girl on MORE than one occasion! He's only kind of weird now. ;)- Liz

Ashley Seil Smith said...

hahahahahahaha, i can't stop laughing...