Let them eat pancakes
Baby Brother loves pancakes. In fact, we've made them enough times now that he knows what we are doing when we get out the griddle and start pouring the batter on. And if he sees that we have some pancakes that are done, we will not rest until he has one for himself. Most of the time he is in his high chair and starts fussing and flailing in his characteristic way, until we give him one to eat whole, or break it into tiny pieces to feed to him.
He loves pancakes! He's a boy after my own heart, really, because I love pancakes also, and that is why we have them so often. I now have started to make little Baby Brother sized ones, so he can have some all for himself.
7 comments:
Gotta love those flat stanleys...especially made by you! Great pics!
That one in the picture sure doesn't look like a baby brother sized pancake! We love pancakes and waffles around here too. He is so funny.
How cute! Look at him go! We love pancakes so much around here we have them for dinner on a regular basis. Our baby brother will have to try those next time!
Ethan is our pancake lover. He went through a phase where that is all he ever asked for. We have cut back a little, but they are still a big hit at our house!
I can't wait to get there and see you guys, while Mr. Stiffo obviously loves those pancakes I can see that he's also cravin' some lovin' from his aunt shugee! =)
After I read this post, I had this sudden craving for pancakes so that's what we had for dinner. Funny, huh? Of course, Linc just had to have some via milk b/c he doesn't even like rice cereal.
I love pancakes! and the Kirkhams taught me all about peanut butter and syrup, a new fave.
Post a Comment