Friday, June 15, 2007

Someone got a hold of the digital camera

This is what happens when a four year old gets a hold of our digital camera.
















These were some of the better ones. There were also random pictures of her room and the rest of the house, as well as this poor little victim:



I guess she was bored. At any rate, we'll be keeping the camera a little farther out of her reach, and also trying to find more things to do during the day.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Maybe it's because she's so close, but she looks like she's sooo much older than a 4 year old!

I love little man's expression. Too cute!

We actually bought Laura a cheap digital camera- she takes really good pictures when she uses mine. The one we got was at Walmart for $30 and you can change the front part with different plates to personalize it. The quality's not great, but it works for a child.

Anonymous said...

It looks like she's been taking self-portrait lessons from A & A! Not too bad of Baby Brother though.

allison said...

ahahah, what a hoot. I love the pictures. And that little stud is looking older all the time!...and yes, Aubs does look older with that haircut, but still a cute little one!! Love you!

Christy said...

My kids love to use the camera and pose for pictures - except when I want them to pose:(

Julia said...

those are soo cute!

Lindsay said...

Little man looks like he may have experienced one too many flashes for his liking!

Rainie said...

You have a future photographer on your hands. Those pics are so funny.

Lindsay said...

I love that girl...when I talked to her today about her photos she did "Did ya like the one of my nose?!" She's so great...what would we do without her?

Ginger said...

LOL! That is hysterical! I love it!