This is an act of war
So, has this ever happened to you? Minding your own business when something really unfortunate happens to you, and it happens to you at the hands of someone you love and trust, ie, like maybe your husband? This Sunday morning was great, we ate breakfast together, Coach even helped with bathing and readying the kids for church (usually he is sleeping and I let him because historically it is the only day he gets to sleep in... now that it's summer, it's different now, but what can I say, I'm just a really sweet and extremely nice wife). Well, so as it happens, I get the fourth shower, which, I wasn't complaining about, I was just trying to hurry because I had only thirty minutes to get ready. Well, Coach was in and out of the bathroom while I was in the shower and at one point I notice he is filling up a cup with water. I had previously seen him get out some clippers to cut his hair and I warned him, "don't you put your clippers in that cup I use for drinking out of!" And he remained silent, so I asked, "what are you doing with that cup?" When he was quiet again, I was really puzzled until, the ultimate act of war commenced. HE DUMPED THE ENTIRE CUP OF COLD (and let me emphasize cold) WATER ON ME IN THE SHOWER!!!!! I of course screamed the scream of someone who was minding their own business when they get doused with cold water, and then I was mad! Madder than a wet hen. And I was wet, and cold. Nevermind that I was not taking a hot shower anyway, since I was last in line after unselfishly taking care of everyone else. Coach knew I was mad and left the bathroom. After I got over the inital shock, then I saw the humor in what he had done, but I didn't let him know it right away. Because revenge is sweet. So, here is my question... I'm now out to get Coach, so does anyone have any suggestions? It's payback time.
9 comments:
Uh-Oh! Let's see...my dad used to wait til my mom was sleeping and then write love notes all over the bottems of her feet with a sharpie :) LOL
Sounds like your husband and mine have a lot in common! Oddly enough, I'm drawing a blank. I do like the sharpie idea though! Course, I'm wondering if he actually reads this blog before I divulge too much...
Kristin...I asked Nate what he thought you should do and he said (and I have to forewarn you here - this reply seems to be largely biased, and I don't think he's taking your side on this one) he said "Sex for a month" I said "NO sex for a month?" and he said "No, I mean sex every day for a month." I don't think this is a good idea if you're trying to get back at him. So please just disregard Nate being a retard.
I think you should pack a whole lunch full of things he hates for a day, with a nice little love note and maybe a picture of you eating something really, really good. You could even continue this by making something he hates for dinner. I like the idea of drawing on him in the middle of the night. But what would be even funnier is if you used permanent marker to draw a mustache or something. In Jr. High once I put toothpaste all over a girl's face while she was asleep at a slumber party. She woke up very, very angry.
jake and i were in some kind of war in hawaii similar to this one. i can't remember who started it, but i want to say that some mustard in the shower was involved. you can get really creative if you want.
A friend of mine told me that her husband sprinkled Kool-Aid Powder all over a towel before giving it to her to drive off with - she turned red from the Kool-Aid powder... you could try that one. Or you could put an extra dose of pepper on his dinner before you give it to him. Is is sad that I can come up with many ways to get revenge?
Don't pack him any underwear on your next trip. No, wait, never mind...
Well, there's always the jello in the shower head trick, but when Cathy was home she and Carrie turned the hot water heater way down so Jacob would get a cold shower, only Chris the Dad took a shower instead....
You could try that :)
hey kristin what is your email address? email me at byujulia@hotmail.com :)
Mmm, I like Christie's idea. If it were me, I would commmence the no more sleeping in for Dad day. Of course, Aaron never gets to sleep in. That's probably why he goes on high adventures :)
Saran wrap the toilet sit on him? shoot, i don't know. But good luck with that, and that's funny...I read this entry a long time ago but I just not got a chance to comment on it...
Post a Comment