Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm the Birthday Boy!

I, Andrew, the birthday boy, had a great day today. It was a day of favorites for me. I woke up and ate pancakes, my favorite breakfast. I played with my mom, and with my musical instruments, especially the cymbals, my favorite toy. I streaked around the house in what else, my birthday suit! Since this is a g-rated blog, you don't get to see that part of my day. But my birthday suit is my favorite outfit. I made a big mess with the toilet paper. My mom didn't exactly let me do that, but she didn't shut the door to the bathroom, so I figured it was as good as permission. My favorite thing to do is make a mess. I opened a birthday card from my great grandpa and grandma. The paper was really yummy, probably my favorite non-food food item. I ate pizza for dinner, and made a mess. I opened presents, which brought on many "extreme happiness" faces from me. My favorite toys are ones that make noise and light up, and so the Sports Center I got, along with the John Deere tractor and the blocks which I banged together like my cymbals, were really great toys to add to my collection. My mom is so happy to have boy toys in our house now! The best part of my whole day was when I got to eat my cake, which was decorated like a baseball, because I love any kind of ball. You can see from the video that I quite enjoyed myself. I love making messes, especially with my food. And I not only enjoyed destroying and eating my cake, I relished every moment. I made a very very big mess and that made me happy. You can tell how happy I was when you watch the video. I took a bath, another favorite thing to do, and then I went to bed, happy as could be. I think this was the best birthday I've ever had. Well, it was the only birthday I've ever had, except for when I was actually born, but anyway, it was a great way to begin my new, one-year-old life. Happy Birthday to me!

11 comments:

Carrie said...

that is sooo cute. i am glad that he had a happy birthday. he looks very happy. i wish i could have seem him dig into the cake. I cant believe he is one. wow how time flys....

Anonymous said...

yay for andrew!! happy birthday to him!!!! look fun, and the cake looked great!!

Liz said...

Aww! Happy Birthday Andrew!Can't wait to see the video- I bet it's precious!

PS- Baby Boy is most upset because he has to wait until tomorrow for all his presents and the cake!

Ash said...

Happy Birthday big guy! Linc and I are happy you were born!

scraphappymama said...

Cute birthday cake. What a fun day, looks like you were the perfect mommy too. Russell will love the boy toys too - it's always nice to see your boy playing with cars instead of barbie ;)

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!

Christy said...

That year went really quickly! He is so cute...

Lisa said...

How cute! I am sorry we did not call. We are bums. I'm glad he had such a great day. Did mom and dad give him that tractor? I can see them doing that. Anyway, he is such a cutie. He just keeps getting cuter. This is a great blog.

mommymoocow said...

Darling b-day cake. You inherited your mom's talent. I especially like the pizza on the underside of the highchair tray. Happy B-day Andrew! Wow. How fast did that year go?!

Lindsay said...

Hoooray for little Roo! It was a great time. Thanks for your hospitality...it was fun to share the day. What made you change the look on your blog??

1tiredmama said...

What a cute boy!! It sounds like a great day and the cake was adorable. Happy Birthday Andrew!!!

Rainie said...

That year flew by. What a cute cake. I love his faces. He always looks so happy.