Alphabet Sounds
This is a song that Aubrey sings a lot around the house, and it's just one of those little things I want to remember.
This is a song that Aubrey sings a lot around the house, and it's just one of those little things I want to remember.
Posted by
Kristin
at
6:02 PM
17 comments:
that is so precious. aubrey is a cutie. it's good to see our tax dollars educating young minds :) glad to see you back in the blogging world. are you ready for the run??!?!?!
oh that is just so cute. thanks for sharing that.
So cute!! Encore!!
Too cute! I can't wait to hear it in person.
AWWWW~! That is precious! It's those little things that mean so much! :)Thanks for sharing!
How cute! Wow, that's kind of a tricky song for a kindergartener but it's also fun. Did she learn it at school?
I seem to recall those lovely Waterford videos from Mrs. McCauley's classroom. I loved working in the classroom while kids were back on those computers. The class would be working on something and they are back there with their headphones on humming or singing away. So cute!
Aubrey is just GORGEOUS! She looks so much like you guys, and those eyes! WOW!! The kids get so big so fast. She seems like a total smartypants!!
That is one cute song and one cute little girl. What a fun song. Thanks so much for sharing that.
SOOOOO Cute. I love the way kids do all kinds of crazy wiggly things while they perform.
that's adorable. i miss you guys. it doesn't really feel like you even came.
Loved the song! Aubrey is so grown up. I can't believe it!
How about that. I did not know the old ABCDEFG song was out, and this new one was in. She's great! Sure was fun to see the three pink princesses in Utah.
Cute song! Did they teach that at school? She is darling!
That is too funny. Why didn't you post the next thing she wanted to sing? :)
She's so great!
oh my goodness, i love that precious sweet little girl. I'm so excited to see you guys again in a little bit!
Post a Comment