Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No autographs, please

Chad's famous.



He's not holding that newspaper, the highly esteemed Tomball-Spring Times, because he is looking for notary services. Above that blaring advertisment, is a column entitled, "KHS Grad returns as Assistant Principal at Doerre", and that is where Mr. Chad Stolle's accomplishments are highlighted. Go get your newspapers, people. (Hopefully, you did not throw that free green-bagged weekly arrival away, as we so often do...) Yes, it's true. Even better, they soon will have a very large poster of Chad hanging in the hallways of Klein high school, part of a separate promotion of KHS grads doing fabulous and successful things in the community. (Life sized Chad will be next to fellow graduate who now runs a Pei-Wei restaurant.) Who knew Chad was going to become such a celebrity.

He is enjoying his daily work these days, though he has come home and described his days thus: "Well, I made three kids cry today." (And would you believe two of the three were boys? Not saying boys can't cry but I was just surprised...) Chad is not a mean person, and what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in his office as he doles out punishment. Another of the principals has a big jar of M&M's in his office, maybe to soften the blow. Not Chad. But regardless, I think he has won over the majority of the student body so far. At least all the ones he hasn't called into his office.

18 comments:

Berly said...

I think that is soooo Awesome. I am so happy for Chad - what a celebrity. If I had the newspaper, I would have asked for his autograph. WAY TO GO CHAD!!

Sunnie said...

oops...i may have to dig the paper out of the trash. that is fun that he is in the newspaper! thanks for watching jada today.

Cristy said...

Congrats! Wow, how nice to be FAMOUS! He actually has his picture in Klein Highschool?! That is too funny...

Rainie said...

I bet he feels famous!! I really can't see him making anyone cry, someday maybe you could spy with some sweet walkie-talkie's or a baby monitor and feel us all in on his harshness.

Braden Bell said...

Good for him! How cool.

Julia said...

How cool!! Dang it, I threw that paper away without looking at it. Really cool though!

Christy said...

It must be weird for him to be there in that role when he went there as a student... are some of the same teachers there?

Whitney said...

Way to go Chaddie! Your mom sent us something with the article in it. There he is, doing what I remember him saying he wanted to do when we were little.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Congratulations Chad!!!

My claim to fame? I won the school spelling bee when I was a student at Doerre. My name is still on a plaque in the hallway. (I checked)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i would love to stand behind the said crying jr. high student and make silly faces and chad to see if he can keep a straight face all the while. congrats on the newspaper article!

Liz said...

WOOHOO Chad! That is awesome!

The Funky Bunch said...

That's a great pic of Chad. Gotta love being in the paper! Frame that one! A life size poster? Crazy!! You'll definitley have to post pictures of that! That's so funny he made people cry. I would love to see his serious side. All we ever got to see was the hilarious side!

allison said...

ahahah, that's awesome...master chad dealin' out the tough love...I'll have to come see this life size picture the next time I'm down there...

travelingtxmom said...

I really want to see the life-size poster of Mr. Stolle! Who knew he'd be so famous one day? No one is more deserving of fame though, way to go Chad!

Lindsay said...

Wow, that IS pretty sweet. Do you think they could make us one of the life-size posters of Master Chad? I think they're smart to make Chad a role model...couldn't choose a better guy!

Ash said...

I always knew Chad would make it big someday.
So, I'm anxious to hear how you guys did during the storm.

Anonymous said...

great job chad!! I admit i though perhaps he was now a notary. Glad yall survived Ike ok! I was thinking about ya!

The Titmi said...

You don't know me but I went to Doerre with Chad (Theiss and Klein too) and I could tell you I would have never thought "Chad will be back here as an assistant principal one day". Man did he get in trouble! Well not really but I could never imagine what of all of us were going to do much less that. Pretty cool Chad!
Kelly