Thursday, October 09, 2008

Andrew, the thug

While looking back through some family pictures, I came across several that gave me the impression that little Anders' alter ego is a thug. Here's a sampling:

He's got the mohawk...

and the baggy pants...And he's got the thug face down.

It might be better if he opted for a darker pair of shorts (or his own for that matter) to use as a bandanna next time, however, if he really wants to pull off the thug look.

14 comments:

allison said...

hahahaha....what is it you call him now? anders mcpherson or something? Lindsay was telling us and we were all cracking up but now I can't remember. Anyways...I love that little thug man...he really may be a thug at heart...

Anonymous said...

what a cutie. he definitely has the look down!!

Liz said...

I think he should patent the pink thug look. "Real thugs wear pink." It's got lots of potential.

Yes, I agree, I think he has the thug look down quite well. And most definitely the cutest thug I've ever seen. :)

Can you believe our babies will be 2 in a week? Aack!

Sunnie said...

we had so much with a-woo today at our house, even if i am a little concerned with the inflence he may be having on my children. i swear jada flashed a gang sign after he left. i don't know about him...

Lisa said...

He is so cute. I can't believe his birthday is already coming up.

Carrie said...

haha thats hilarious! i bet he is keeping you on your toes!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Hilarious! I don't know if he would make much of a thug...he's got the cutest, biggest blue eyes. And then there's that smile...

Jenn's Mommy Days said...

What a cute little boy you have!

travelingtxmom said...

That sweet boy could never be a thug! :)

Emma Jo said...

Now that's one thug that I wouldn't mind running into in a dark alley...what a cutie.

Jana said...

I have missed so much on your blog. I love the you talking to me face. He has changed so much from the mow hawk pic. Must catch up soon.

Ashley Seil Smith said...

hahaha, he is so thug. he can be thug with his aunt shugee.

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

I never saw a cuter thug!

Lindsay said...

LOL, he's so great. I love that kid. It's Anders Johanson Alli.