What wonderful perspective on life you have. I am truly amazed by you and how much you have learned and are sharing with all of us. I feel so grateful to be your friend.
I like this post. Truly they are all treasures. I smile when I think of your little angel who watches you from above. She must be so proud to have you as her mom. I've been thinking about you today and just want you to know that. I'm glad I got to spend a piece of your day with you. :)
kissy, i'm glad you finally got the package. i love all of your treasures and i'm so grateful for the temple and for families. think of what a ball grandma barbara must be having with a certain little girl right now!
16 comments:
Those are treasures for sure :).
This is Dad....These treasures make life worth living. It's also very nice to have something so special to look forward to.
I agree my sweet, sweet girl. I love you so, you're all in my thoughts today.
i love that last picture of andrew. so cute. hang in there. we're all thinking about you.
You are one lucky lady with a wonderful hubby and two beautiful kids. Way to keep things in perspective.
I'm thinking about you today.
What wonderful perspective on life you have. I am truly amazed by you and how much you have learned and are sharing with all of us. I feel so grateful to be your friend.
Aw, so true. Their is much to be grateful for; now and for all eternity!
Thanks for your perspective and optimism! I want you to know that you and Chad have been in my thoughts and prayers today. Keep smiling!
Kristin,
I like this post. Truly they are all treasures. I smile when I think of your little angel who watches you from above. She must be so proud to have you as her mom. I've been thinking about you today and just want you to know that. I'm glad I got to spend a piece of your day with you. :)
Lots of love your way. Thanks so much for this post and the last one. Thinking about you and your family...
Beautiful!
I love those treasures of yours. Keep up that happy perspective of yours, I sure love of all you.
what a beautiful post. i've been thinking about you. :)
kissy, i'm glad you finally got the package. i love all of your treasures and i'm so grateful for the temple and for families. think of what a ball grandma barbara must be having with a certain little girl right now!
I love Ashley's comment. Shes right, Grandma Barbara is loving her so much. I love your tribute to Caitlyn. She is a treasure for sure. Love you!
Post a Comment