Thursday, November 13, 2008

Andrew + Doorknob Skills =

Stuck.

I leave him alone for a few minutes this morning, and he shuts himself in the dark pantry.

"I just wanted a snack mom..."

15 comments:

Ashley Seil Smith said...

ohhhh myyy gooodness. i cannot say that i love that little man any more! he's so stinking cute, the poor little guy!

Slim said...

That is pathos at is best. Poor kid - so helpless. The trama didn't even deter him from his goal. He is so cute!

Emma Jo said...

The doorknob skill is one I could do without.
And ahh, school picture day...I decided to never care and just appreciate that they happened to look crappy that day. When Haley was in K I volunteered to help with picture day and her class just so I could stand there with my little box of wipies and make the kids look clean (and it's a good thing I was there...Haley had totally left her headband in her classroom and I made her go get it!)
And I love the sibling love...there is nothing sweeter in the world.

Carrie said...

haha that is too funny! when you opened the door with the camcorder his face said "i was just stuck in there and you had time to get the video camera? thanks a lot mom" haha what a funny kid.

Christy said...

Oh my funniness. I am glad you grabbed the camera before letting him out because it was so funny. SNACK!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

oh my gosh i just watched this again to make me happy. i love him so much and just wish i could squeeze him and kiss him, he's so cute.

allison said...

Oh sweet love! that video came just at the right time, I needed to see that sweet little man!

travelingtxmom said...

He's such a sweetheart! I love how as soon as he's out of the dark he's back focused on his snack.

Berly said...

I hate when they figure out the doorknob thing - but it can be funny. I get the a school picture of the girls just for the memories. Everyone needs atleast on bad school picture. I think it is a right of passage. For 2 years - Kaylee's have been awful.

Liz said...

HAHA!! And what a mean mommy - going for the video camera instead of helping the little pill out. I would have done the exact same thing, but still, it's principle. ;)

That's so cute! Don did that once, only it was OUTSIDE in the front! YIPE!

The Funky Bunch said...

That's so cute...all he wanted was a snack! What a cutie!

Lindsay said...

Oh, poor little guy. I agree with Carrie's interpretation of his expression..."Mom?!? What are you doing? I needed you!" What snack did he end up choosing?

Lisa said...

Thankfully, Kara does not have doorknob skills yet.

Ashley Seil Smith said...

YOU NEED TO POST AGAIN! i check your freakin' blog every day!!! =)

it's making me time "phadfues"

Janae said...

I come back to this video over and over again. It makes me laugh. He's just so dang cute! :)