Wow, I'm just not quite sure even where to begin :). I am impressed with Chad, though. I think you should show some of the kids in his school that clip.
You guys can groove and I had no idea you and Chad could do the spits! Very impressive. You must do it for everyone at the ward party Friday night! I think you should order the mouse pad for sure. :)
I haven't been able to watch it yet! Every computer I've been on so far won't play it, I'm going to try for the millionth time tonight...but I do wish I had some of your chocolate chip cookies tonight. I was looking at those pictures again and they even look good smeared all over Andy-roo's face! Oh man...maybe you should be my live-in cookie maker. Cookies whenever I want (not to mention, quality entertainment)...if only you could be two places at once....
OOOK, I was FINALLY able to watch it! Holy hannah...I'm crackin' up. That's quite a shimmie (sp?) that Andy and Aubs can do!! Oh man, time to watch it 10 more times...they never get old.
16 comments:
Wow, I'm just not quite sure even where to begin :). I am impressed with Chad, though. I think you should show some of the kids in his school that clip.
chad's got moves i can only dream of.
hahahaha. oh my goodness. i guess it's time nate and i broke down and did this - it's too good for a laugh to pass up. hahahaha.
How cute! What a fun video.
Those were the most realistic elves I've ever seen! Now I know a 2nd elf village to come to when I need a smile.
These always make me laugh... I've seen them before but they still make me laugh.
Love it love it! Andrew's a great dancer too! :) Good moves!
Well I'm watching it again even though I've seen it about 12 times. It's hilarious every time.
You guys can groove and I had no idea you and Chad could do the spits! Very impressive. You must do it for everyone at the ward party Friday night! I think you should order the mouse pad for sure. :)
I love the Elf Yourself! You all look and move great! I like the twin Andrew!
that's hilarious. you all have some serious grove going on!! maybe you could teach dance classes at the next ward party!!!
I haven't been able to watch it yet! Every computer I've been on so far won't play it, I'm going to try for the millionth time tonight...but I do wish I had some of your chocolate chip cookies tonight. I was looking at those pictures again and they even look good smeared all over Andy-roo's face! Oh man...maybe you should be my live-in cookie maker. Cookies whenever I want (not to mention, quality entertainment)...if only you could be two places at once....
oh these are always so fun! lookin good!!
OOOK, I was FINALLY able to watch it! Holy hannah...I'm crackin' up. That's quite a shimmie (sp?) that Andy and Aubs can do!! Oh man, time to watch it 10 more times...they never get old.
Ok, I'm ready for a new blog :).
when in tarnation are you going to post again?
Post a Comment