Hilarious! Oli sported a mohawk for a while, we loved it.
What a cute little man~
You know, faux hawks are very trendy right now. And, I love the expression on his face in the picture where he's looking in the mirror. Give him a big hug from us because he's so darn cute.
hahaha. i love that little man.
I think he looks like a cupie doll!
Good lookin' little man!!
I love the picture how you can see the back of his as well as his reflection! Cute boy!
I was so happy to see Andrew's cute face when I opened your post and not a rodent. I love the Mohawk!
Yay for Andrew. I think it looks great. I need to get motivated and give Brayden a trim. He's looking pretty bushy these days.
what a cute little guy!! his hair is adorable!
i was actually hoping the rat tail was making a comeback. braided rat tails, to be exact.
LOVE IT! Brandon loves having a mowhawk. His hair just won't stand up for very long though. I love it and definitely think you should keep it!
Handsome boy! His grandma loves him!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Hilarious! Oli sported a mohawk for a while, we loved it.
What a cute little man~
You know, faux hawks are very trendy right now. And, I love the expression on his face in the picture where he's looking in the mirror. Give him a big hug from us because he's so darn cute.
hahaha. i love that little man.
I think he looks like a cupie doll!
Good lookin' little man!!
I love the picture how you can see the back of his as well as his reflection! Cute boy!
I was so happy to see Andrew's cute face when I opened your post and not a rodent. I love the Mohawk!
Yay for Andrew. I think it looks great. I need to get motivated and give Brayden a trim. He's looking pretty bushy these days.
what a cute little guy!! his hair is adorable!
i was actually hoping the rat tail was making a comeback. braided rat tails, to be exact.
LOVE IT! Brandon loves having a mowhawk. His hair just won't stand up for very long though. I love it and definitely think you should keep it!
Handsome boy! His grandma loves him!
Post a Comment