Here's something I've never done until yesterday: Cleaned my kitchen light fixtures. Here's something else embarassing: Chad bought a dress shirt in June, and I just recently found it, unworn, still with the wrinkles in it. (Meaning, I haven't ironed a dress shirt since June, probably before.)
Posted by
Kristin
at
3:03 PM
7 comments:
The plants above my kitchen cupboards are seriously disgusting. Want to come clean those for me?
Did you think about cleaning yours when you saw how nasty mine was looking? I just noticed it the other day. Yours is beautiful now!
I hate dusting... it's such a thankless job.
I used to iron all Simon's shirts and then he complained about the way I did it one day... now he irons his own cloths.
Look how sparkly now! I don't dust very much either...and every Sunday I say to myself that I'm going to have steven's stuff ironed before church on Sunday and I never do...so I hear you girl...And even worse...Steven usually ends up doing MY ironing because I don't have time in the morning and he does.
Ah, I love clean light fixtures! Since I have nothing but bare bulbs here I don't need to worry about them...but the fan blades do get a nasty black grime from the air that I have to clean, in fact it's probably time to do that this week.
hmm. now you got me thinking about mine....
who likes to iron anyways. If Downy Wrinkle Releaser or throwing the piece of clothing in the dryer with a wet rag wont fix it, i likely wont wear it
haha, I think we are the same person. you just made me realize that maybe i should look to see if these kinds of places are dirty. oops.
Post a Comment