HAHA!! When I first saw the title, I didn't scroll all the way down so all I saw was the title, and I assumed this would be a post about Aubs. Well, poor Chad. Everyone has to have a few bad days I guess. I'm sure today was better, and if not, tomorrow will be!
hahaha, he does NOT look like a happy camper. When Steven reads this one, if he hasn't already...he's probably sympathizing with you as being the spouse of someone who's spilled on themselves because I spill on myself at EVERY meal...and in between..not even joking. It's so frustrating! I feel your pain Chad...and don't worry, tomorrow is another day...
p.s. i dumped hot chocolate all over myself today. i was waiting for a class and it got all over my jacket and the bench i was sitting on. i had to tap the guy next to me (he was listeing to his iPod) to watch my stuff while I got a paper towel, and when I spoke I slobbered on myself on accident. I think he was really charmed.
9 comments:
A picture is worth 1000 words.
That is one sorry looking assistant principal. I'm just glad he didn't have to deal with any police! We love you Chad!
HAHA!! When I first saw the title, I didn't scroll all the way down so all I saw was the title, and I assumed this would be a post about Aubs. Well, poor Chad. Everyone has to have a few bad days I guess. I'm sure today was better, and if not, tomorrow will be!
hahaha, he does NOT look like a happy camper. When Steven reads this one, if he hasn't already...he's probably sympathizing with you as being the spouse of someone who's spilled on themselves because I spill on myself at EVERY meal...and in between..not even joking. It's so frustrating! I feel your pain Chad...and don't worry, tomorrow is another day...
OMG, that's hilarious!!!!! I totally have to show Mike this post! He'll just totally laugh! Tell Chad keep up the great attitude and good luck!
hahahaahahahah. i think he looks perfectly happy. he's glowing.
p.s. i dumped hot chocolate all over myself today. i was waiting for a class and it got all over my jacket and the bench i was sitting on. i had to tap the guy next to me (he was listeing to his iPod) to watch my stuff while I got a paper towel, and when I spoke I slobbered on myself on accident. I think he was really charmed.
oh i laughed so hard at this. and im not going to lie I thought a kid threw that at Chad.
Ashley...thats funny too. And at least you already have a man so you dont have to worry about charming any others!
I am sorry Had, I still love you and would have brought you lunch if you would have called me,
Love,
Richard
Post a Comment