Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Nap

Very atypical for this active boy. But what can you do when you feel a nap coming on?

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that sweet little man. He looks so big. I just want to give him a big ole smooch!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh. How cute! That is too funny.

Anonymous said...

That's the first time I've ever seen him fall asleep on the couch! Dang, he's cute!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

oh he's lookin' so big. i love him. i want to give him a big ole'smooch, too!

travelingtxmom said...

Oh that sweet little man!! He's taking after his grandpa with one of his favorite Sunday activities. Give him a big ol' smooch from his grandma.

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

I think he looks like Mark did on Sunday afternoons on that same couch!!

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

This is Mark...I didn't lay on my stomach. I miss that couch, glad Andrew enjoys it.

Court and Jill said...

he-he. This picture makes me want a nap for myself!

Anonymous said...

too funny!! I bet hisneck hurt later!!

allison said...

sweet little man, can't wait to see you guys. thanks for letting me vent on the phone today.