Whoa.
I just cut Aubrey's hair.
We've been talking about going to get her hair cut, but we haven't done it yet. So when she asked me for the zillionth time, "when am I going to get my hair cut?" I said, "Right now. Sit down." And I cut it. I haven't cut her hair since she was a baby, and so I was surprised by my enthusiasm, especially because I was nervous about chopping too much off.
So I was even more surprised when it turned out cute. How did I do that??? She was pleased with the haircut, (despite her uncertain expression above), so that was a good sign. What made it even better was when I told her she looked like Kitt Kittredge, this American Girl that she likes. Now she loves the haircut even more. I'm so glad when things work out so nicely.
14 comments:
I am impressed -- you did a good job! So are you teaching the "how to cut kids hair" class next month?
I love it -- and I thought it was so interesting that it flipped up when you cut it, and turned under the next day all by itself. Hair magic!
It's adorable! Great job Mom!
Yeah it does look SO cute. I love it. Great work!
Nice job! Thanks for sharing your hooded towel making skills!
I'm impressed with your skills...I'm glad she is too :).
Way to go Kissy! She looks so old to me in those pictures, and that top one especially she looks so much like you. Lookin' good Aubs!! Can't wait to see you guys!
AHHH!! So cute! I can't wait to see you guys! Only like a week and a half now!!!
Love the hair, so cute!Good Job mom!
looks good! what talent you have!!
Wow, great job!!You were both brave and it turned out nicely!!
NICE! She looks very cute!
great job!! very cute!
I think us moms want to hold onto that baby-ness with the long hair, but I LOVE my daughters hair short--once I did it. You did a great job!
Post a Comment