Aubrey at the Talent Show
Our ward had a talent show yesterday. Aubrey signed up on her own accord and chose what song to play. She performed, "Love One Another." She did awesome and we were proud of her for volunteering!
She is so AWESOME!
Our ward had a talent show yesterday. Aubrey signed up on her own accord and chose what song to play. She performed, "Love One Another." She did awesome and we were proud of her for volunteering!
She is so AWESOME!
Posted by
Kristin
at
7:45 PM
10 comments:
That is so sweet. I just want to give her a hug! How brave of her to sign up like that, and she did a GREAT job! I will show this video to Heidi and Kara tomorrow. They will love it.
I love it! I was so hoping you would put this on here. I am so proud of her for volunteering all on her own, and for her lack of nervousness. Here's to lots more of those performances in the future. Way to go Aubs!
That's my Auby!!!! I am sooooo proud of you. I hope there will be many more such performances in the future (with me sitting in the front row). Way to go Auby. You are my hero!!!
Grandpa
Hey- This gives me an idea. Why don't we have our own talent show on Kokopelli one night? I know a good Frank Sinatra song I could sing.
Dear Old Dad
Way to go Aubs! That was so awesome! Evie heard me listening and came over and watched and laughed and clapped and when it was over she kept saying "again!". We watched it several times!
(I just realized I probably shouldn't post last name...I don't know if that matters..)
AUBREY!!! WOOO HOOO!!! WAY TO GOOO! That sounded awesome! You're GREEAAATY!!! I wish I had been there to cheer you on in person. I can't wait until I get to hear you play - maybe you can teach me! =)
She was awesome - very courageous. Not sure where she gets that characteristic from at that age - definitely not her Dad. Not sure if the prof-binster was fearless at that age - oh wait a minute - I remember the Fashion Show from many years ago. She definitely gets it from her mom. Mystery solved. Madam O'Aubrey. Thank goodness for family home videos. :)
Love,
Had
So proud of you Aubrey! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Thanks Guys!A LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! That really means a lot to me!
Post a Comment