Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Had had a birthday

He is now 32! An old man. Just kidding. We had a laid back celebration for his birthday this year. Just us, and his mom.

Aubs made the decorations, with just a little help.




This one is my favorite: "Caution: Birthday Zone"


She also got him a ruler for his birthday. (I think she found it in the junk drawer.) It goes along nicely with the pencil she got him last year. You know, these school people need all the rulers and pencils they can get.


We had a peanut butter pie for his birthday dessert. (Aubs put the candles in).


This shows what an awesome guy Chad is: he asked for Wicked tickets for his birthday. I'm the one who likes Wicked in this family. Actually, I know he will too, once he sees it.


Happy, Happy Birthday Chad! You are the best!

No comments: