Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Aubs wants...

A recent conversation with Aubrey:

Me: "What are you thinking you want for your birthday this year Aubs?"

Aubrey: "I only want two things: To be baptized and for everyone to be there."

I almost burst into tears. I love this girl.

9 comments:

allison said...

Oh my goodness I love that girl. I'm so excited to hang out with you guys. And that picture of your guys is so awesome...you're such a good looking family (and I'm not saying that just because you're my seester!). I'm so excited that we WILL be there for her baptism!!!

travelingtxmom said...

I LOVE THE NEW PICTURE!!!! I'm so glad we're doing our best to make her wish come true. I love her too.

Ash said...

Cute pic! Did you cut your hair? Hope your having fun on vacation! Is Aubrey being baptized in Utah? Let's hang out when you get home.

scraphappymama said...

that is so cute. Have fun in Utah for the baptism. We should have a little celebration for Aubrey in Texas when you get back. Love the new family photo!! Who took it? Miss you guys . . . we need to hang out again!!

travelingtxmom said...

She really is a gift from heaven isn't she? I knew it all along

Dear Old Dad

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Oh i love her. I can't wait to see her and be there on her big day! She is getting so big, I can't believe it.

And oh my gosh, i love that new picture so much. I want it!

Lisa said...

That is so sweet. I'm glad we'll be there!!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

so sweet! I love your new family picture.

Braden Bell said...

Awesome! See, with a 8 year old you assume it's sincere. With our teenagers, I'd be suspicious of a ploy.