Andrew's Water Problem
In other news, we're now sort of officially trying to potty train this three-almost-four-year-old child. (see how committed I am?) I really haven't minded changing his diaper, it's really not a big deal, but in order to go to the preschool he wants to go to, he has to be potty trained. So we're working on it. Actually, he's been half potty trained since the middle of July... I haven't changed a dirty diaper since then. The other part is coming along and he's really quite proper about the whole thing. He wears underwear and whenever he has an accident, he always comes to tell me. Usually the thing he says, (very vague and non-gross) "mommy! We have a water problem!" We haven't had too many of these "water problems" so I am hoping it lasts.
7 comments:
Happy to hear that Andrew is now wearing Big Boy Pants and knows just what a water problem is. :) Keep up the good work!
Way to go Anders!!!! I'll be water problems will be a thing of the past soon.
hahaha, way to go little Roo man! He is so funny...I laughed again when I read it today!
Hahahah, he needs to get those little lazy bones to the loo!
Good luck with the water problem! Sounds like he is making progress! Way to go Andrew!
HAHAH!! A water problem. If only it was as easy to clean up as water, and smelled like water too...
LOL "water problems" he needs to have a career in PR
Post a Comment