Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Sound Boys Make

Well, Andy Roo is growing up too. Yesterday I almost had to wipe away a sentimental tear when he burped for the first time on purpose.

Okay, so I wasn't exactly wiping away tears of joy, or beaming with pride. Surprised at my son's newly acquired skill, I said, "Andrew!!!!" He looked at me, (and unlike me, he was beaming with pride at his new accomplishment), and let me in on some three year old boy wisdom:

"Mom, that's the sound boys make!"

13 comments:

Grama said...

Boys will be boys! I would love see his beaming face when he burps! :)

Court and Jill said...

LOL

travelingtxmom said...

That cracks me up! I can just see that impish look in his eyes!

Kristin said...

He's right.

Had the Dad
-Andrew's Trainer :)

allison said...

hahhah, this kills me

ashley would claim the other end is the sound girls make...

Ashley Seil Smith said...

aaaaaaaaaaaahh! i can completely believe allison said that, but I won't claim it.

I can't believe he said that! I love that sweet little Rewsky.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

hilarious!!!

The Funky Bunch said...

That's awesome...I mean, he shouldn't be doing that. Lol. Let the life of a boy begin!!

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

He's a character. Better he learn it now when you have some control than when he is at scouts in the future!

Lisa said...

Oh little anders. He's growing up so fast. lol

Natalie said...

Chad and Kristin!!!! So fun to hear from you. Chad, Cami told me that you are keeping things straight at KHS, I laughed, and told her to find you and punch you (respectfully) in the arm and then tell you that you were such a jerk! I also told her to make sure some spit wads made it into your hair. :)

You guys have such a cute family, wish we lived closer. Also, I want a pillow made out of the cute flowers that I am seeing here on my right and my left! Kristin, so glad my friend found such a nice girl. ;) If you guys are ever in Dallas we would LOVE to have you come stay.

Nat

Ashley Seil Smith said...

WHERE DID YOU GO???? I MISS YOUUUUU.

Braden Bell said...

LOL. Sad, but true, I'm afraid. As the father of boys, I have to tell you that it's one of the nicest sounds they make.