Happy Birthday, Kristin!
Well, I don't want to get in trouble so I won't tell how old you are, but I will tell your readers that you said this is the last birthday you will be celebrating for the rest of your life. :)
Happy Birthday, Kristin - I love you!
Had
3 comments:
Woot woot! I hope you have a fabulous day and that Roo and Aubs are being nothing but loving and happy for your today!! (I already know Had will be) :) I will be calling you some time in the next 12 hours.
B- Happy Birthday!!! I know mom had a long talk with you today that I missed. You are the best and I love you. I hope you are having a great day. You still look like a teenager so don't worry about the years.
Dear Old Dad
Hope you had a great b-day!
Post a Comment