Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome to my Blah-g

Sometimes I come to my blog and I feel sad. I have been neglectful in recording my life. Sometimes I put pressure on myself to write something witty and fun and full of really good writing, and if it can't be that, I don't want to write at all.

Blah.

So I am going to try to devote some time to getting it back up and running. I really enjoy writing and I want to blog about the things I've done since, oh, last summer.

So, stay tuned.

3 comments:

travelingtxmom said...

You know me, I'm always staying tuned. :)

allison said...

Woo hoo! Well I am all about reading your blogs no matter what you write in them so don't feel any pressure from me! I decided to look at my blog as more of my own record and to keep you all updated rather then trying to impress the world (not that that's what you're saying you're trying to do). Anyways, the result is possibly a bit less interesting blogs for everyone else but more frequent blogs and a sense of satisfaction because at least I wrote something. Haha. I want to come visit you guys.

Ashley Seil Smith said...

I'm always checking back. And I know exactly how you feel. Blogs are stupid but at the end of the day they're really great because it's an easy way to show family what you're up to and to have something to look back at. So, they're great. And you're great.