I saw this sign:
"Have Santa visit your home call xxx-xxxx" 
and had two thoughts:
1. This is a home robbery waiting to happen. It's like Home Alone, except with robbers disguised as Santa Claus
2. Santa has no ears and a big black mole. Enlarge the picture and you will see.
Ew.
Posted by
Kristin
at
6:28 PM
9 comments:
Very strange....
jake made that sign. how dare you make fun of it....... :) i think i actually saw that too. so i'm assuming you're not going to give him a call?
hahaha, that made me so happy. that's so funny. ew sick is right.
Creepy. Really, that's all I can say.
Hahahaha. Mmm, Santa with a nice big mole and no ears. He can come visit me ANY time of the year.
I saw that sign too. I didn't find it inviting. I, for sure, do NOT want that Santa to ever come to my home. haha
Hahah! Someone just trying to cover the cost of the expensive Santa suit they purchased.
That's one way to advertise I guess...
Excuse me, but I am still waiting for a blog about your smashed toe, as promised.
Post a Comment