Sunday, January 23, 2011

Irresistible

Irresistible: when my sweet little four-year-old boy looks up at me with those big blue eyes and says, "You can snuggle with me, if you like." He says it softly, earnestly, with just a hint of a question in his little voice.



Boy, would I. How could I not? He's simply irresistible.

8 comments:

Grama said...

What a handsome young man our Andrew is!

Lisa said...

Oh, I can just hear him saying that!! What a sweet little boy.

allison said...

Oh little Roo man, I can just hear that sweet little voice of his. No saying no to that, that's for sure.

travelingtxmom said...

I'd love to snuggle with that sweet little man any time! Definitely irresistible.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

what a cutie!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

He is so so so sweet and handsome. I wish I could snuggle with him, too. I miss him and his scratchy little voice.

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

He reminds me of another sweet, irresistible, snuggly, little guy I use to know! Keep enjoying every minute!

Lindsay said...

I love that boy!