Just to Recap:
Today I ran a 5K with Chad. I didn't run the whole way. Neither did Chad. It was Chad's first one ever and he did really well. The race was for our stake's youth who are going on the pioneer trek in March. It was kind of like a "let's see how in shape you all are for this upcoming strenuous youth conference." Anyway, it was chilly and rainy and then we came home and ate soup and drank hot chocolate and felt very cozy. It was a good weekend because we didn't have a lot going and so we could relax and watch movies and just hang out. These weekends are few and far between these days and so it was especially nice.
7 comments:
I love those saturday's when you just get to hang with the kids and the husband.
That does sound nice and cozy. Way to go on the 5K! That's awesome that the youth get to go do that trek too.
Sweet. Good for you. That's awesome. You did however, run the whole way on our 10K a few years ago. :). Love you.
Way to go! Are you both going on trek as a Ma and Pa? We went a couple of years ago and it was a great experience.
That's awesome! Natedizzle and I were just starting training for a race (as in, we'd trained one day) and then I got this awful flu/cold and so we haven't gone back...and now HE might be sick. But I hope I can start up again at the end of this week or something.
Fun! I am hoping to do a 5K this summer. I love cozy weekends. They seem to be few and far between here as well. I guess they wouldn't be so wonderful if it happened every weekend.
Running on that foot that is not entirely healed? It must feel much better than it looks.
Post a Comment