Can we be friends again?
This is the question I've been asking my blog. For quite some time now, we've been frenemies. It's a love hate relationship and you never know which one will prevail: love, or hate, with this 'ole blog of mine.
But here's the deal: I like documenting my life. So, I'm asking my blog this very important question:
Can we be friends again?
I'll try a little harder to keep you outfitted with the latest in blog designs. I promise to put up a post or two every week to liven you up a little. I won't neglect our relationship like I have in the past.
And, whoever's out there,
Can we be friends again? Will you read my blog again?
These are very important questions and I'm waiting for my blog's response.
8 comments:
Forgive and forget, that's what I say. Besides, that is what google reader is for!
I feel the same way about my blog. So yes, let's forgive and forget :)
Yes, just don't expect too much from it. Just pick it back up and write away. That's what I am doing anyway. It is easier to look forward than to look back.
I feel the same way about my blog too. Just start writing again. that is what I need to do to!
Girl, I faithfully check this puppy at least a few times a week hoping for an update. You got a friend in me for sure!
I'll be your friend.
I am always checking this blog with disappointment because you are never blogging. It's like being denied by a friend. But, I will give you another chance.
When you write, I read.
Post a Comment