Sunday, August 21, 2011

California in Pictures

Andrew LOVED the escalator at the zoo... look how cute that little guy is.
Before she burned her hair... And after she burned her hair. Fun birthday memories.
The picture below is Andrew saying, "I just touched a sting ray!"
This is Aubrey saying, "I just touched a sting ray!" Two way different responses.

Here are Chad and Aubrey at the Angel's game. Before Aubs fell asleep. (this one's out of order, sorry)
Here's the fam with cute little Grandma Eileen. You can't help but love this little woman.
While we were visiting Grandma Eileen, Chad really enjoyed his Ollalieberry pie.
Sitting on top of Big Rock.

Getting measured on the door jamb.
Picking lemons for lemonade. I'm not gonna lie, I've got pretty cute kids.

5 comments:

Grama said...

Fun to see just what the "Big Rock " looks like.

Anonymous said...

I love to see another generation on Big Rock. Oh the hours we spent playing there!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

You have freakin' ADORABLE kids! I love them. I love all these pictures! Aubsy, AKA "subs," aka "bum" is getting so big. She is so gorgeous, that girl.

I'm glad you posted these because I was about to throw a tantrum if I didn't see any pictures up.

allison said...

First, I love how Gradnma Eileen is holding her handicap parking sign in her hand in that picture. And that last picture of Aubrey is beautiful and you need to put it on your wall. These pictures are all awesome, glad you shared them.

Lindsay said...

It's true. They're adorable.