California Pictures
This was at the end of the zoo day. It was better than taking one at the beginning when we were crabby. Also I think this picture is hilarious because of Andrew's face.
Andrew's favorite parts of the day: the escalator and the penny smasher.
Aubrey by the adorable koalas that made us feel happier. We saw lions, and tigers and bears, oh my. And elephants, rhinos, giraffes, bearkats (we saw those especially for Chad, since that is his school mascot), polar bears, jaguars, pandas, zebras, gorillas, monkeys of all kinds, and about a zillion more animals. That zoo had every animal you could think of.
This is at the Angel's game. Remember how it was so boring? Perhaps the most notable thing about the evening was that Andrew pocketed about 20 peanuts in his cheeks like a chipmunk and didn't swallow them. He is a compulsive food pocketer and this was no exception. He held those things into they were peanut goo in his mouth and he still didn't swallow. Eventually I got him to spit some of them out and finally, after about 2 hours, (I'm not joking), he swallowed the rest. Yuck.
This was the beach. Andrew loved the waves so much!
Philippe's: an awesome place for French Dip Sandwich.
3 comments:
Did you get a new computer? How did you get the pictures to load?? Also, I really love that one of you all in the water at the beach. It has summer family fun written all over it.
Hahah, I love Andrew in all of these. And maybe I should be a food pocketer - I would probably eat less!
Fuuuun! Glad you got the pictures up. Wish we could have been there to play too! Andrew cracks me up with his food storing habits. Evie's pretty bad, especially with bacon and carrots, but peanut goo for 2 hours is pretty awesome.
Post a Comment