All by herself.I took one look at the two loaves she pulled out of the oven and I had two words for her:"You're Hired." Mmmmm, that bread was good.
WOW!!!!! I am impressed, sign me up for some of that when I'm there. First she's Super Sewing Girl, now she's Best Baker Girl!
She has Grandma Larna's bread-making skills.Had
Way to go Aubs!
Holy cow! Awesome job, subs bum! Those look so delicious I want to lick my computer screen!
Does she do mail orders??
This looks better than I can do. Is all of this from scratch? I am proud of her two little hands kneading all of that dough! Way to go Aubrey!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW!!!!! I am impressed, sign me up for some of that when I'm there. First she's Super Sewing Girl, now she's Best Baker Girl!
She has Grandma Larna's bread-making skills.
Had
Way to go Aubs!
Holy cow! Awesome job, subs bum! Those look so delicious I want to lick my computer screen!
Does she do mail orders??
This looks better than I can do. Is all of this from scratch? I am proud of her two little hands kneading all of that dough! Way to go Aubrey!!!
Post a Comment