Monday, August 21, 2006

Family Night at Chuck E. Cheese

I think Mr. Cheese is a genius. You go to Chuck E. Cheese, spend $15 on a cheap cardboard pizza, and then proceed to spend $12.50 in tokens so your kid can go home with a plastic toy less than Dollar King quality which promptly breaks five minutes after getting home. I wish I would have thought of this. I mean, they've got Princess stuff and My Little Pony stuff that is 1000 or more tickets... you COULD spend $10 at Wal-Mart to get these toys, but why do that when you could go for the thrill of winning time and again at Skee Ball and rack up 1000 tickets after spending $35? It's just too bad I didn't think of this. I would be a millionaire by now. I was going to post some pictures, but it's slow tonight, so the pictures of Mushy's Backyard Band at Chuck E. Cheese will have to wait.

3 comments:

Sunnie said...

did you guys go last night? and the pizza really isn't very good- i'm with you on that one!

scraphappymama said...

You win the award for greatest FHE activity!!! However, this would not work for us, as Brooklyn is scared to death of Chuck E. Cheese. Those costumed persons freak her out!!!!

Kristin said...

Well, I can't take credit because it was her grammie and grandpa stolle who wanted to take her. I wouldn't ever pick that place. Yucky pizza!