Friday, December 15, 2006

What iZ this thing?!





WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
Do not go to McDonalds for the next two weeks unless you want to come home with a very annoying toy, the iZ. My sister, whom I love dearly, took Princess out to lunch at McDonalds, and this was the Happy Meal toy. It looks harmless, you might say? Well, guess again! You push that little button on its tummy, and it proceeds to make a modge podge of sounds that is supposed to resemble... a singing alien? A beeping three legged dog? I'm not really sure what kind of creature it is or what it is supposed to be doing. I actually thought it was broken at first before I realized it was SUPPOSED to sound like that. My uncertainty about it is only shadowed by my certainty about its ability to get on my nerves. Unfortunately, Princess loves it. The iZ plays right along with her dollhouse dolls and trolls, like some sort of pet, or maybe even a relative. So, it wouldn't be so bad if she was nonplussed about it, but she keeps pushing the button! And now it iZ pushing MY buttons!

4 comments:

Christy said...

We actually have a full sized model of IZ, my friend bought it for one of my boys for Christmas last year. The one we have can become a speaker for an ipod which is kinda nifty. It does make some crazy noises and is exttreemly hard to turn off!

Sunnie said...

oh and i am very glad you took elle with you. she had a great time! i am especially glad that we ended up with 2 of the beloved toys. it is so great when you get them going together- just like some peaceful choir music or something. i may throw them out the window of a speeding car.

1tiredmama said...

Eric's mom is a fan of taking the kids to McDonalds. They have gone twicw since she has been here and we had happened to go the day before she got here. So yes you guessed it, we have 6, yes I said 6 of the annoying things. Try 6 going at the same time. If you hear that I have gone crazy you will now know why!

Rainie said...

That is so funny, I just saw one of those at my friends house and I even pushed the button. I do love pushing buttons that make sound happen. I'm glad so far that it's only at friends house and hasn't made it our way. I'll be sure to try and avoid McD's until the new toy comes out.