I had a heartwarming parenting moment today.
They were quite content to lay like that while watching a movie together. Big Sister said, "Baby Brother really enjoys it when I'm around." Judging by this picture, I would have to agree.
Posted by
Kristin
at
2:53 PM
10 comments:
Now that pic is the pic that you need to look at when you're having a rough day with either one of them. That picture makes up for every bad moment you've ever had! That is just too sweet.
Whenever Heidi plays with Kara, and Kara responds with smiles and coos, it makes my heart melt. I think to myself, "This is why it is worth all the trouble." That is definitely a picture to hold on to.
this is just too much. i can't wait to be there and play with aubs and mr. stiffo.
That is so cute - I love those moments.
That is really cute. It is so fun to watch them grow up and start playing with and helping eachother.
that is precious. id frame it. one day aubrey will yell that she hates andrew, and you will have proof that that has not always been true!!
Those kiddos are too cute. What a fun little memory...I definitely agree...one for the journal, theirs & yours :).
A great picture--makes it all worth while! What cuties.
Oh, yeah, mommymoocow is me, Aunt Sally. That's Carrie's name for me; don't ask me why.
Way cute! It is great to see siblings play together. My mother-in-law says that only children are the most mal-adjusted children in the world and I would have to agree. Looks like you are doing more than a good job, a great job is more like it!
Post a Comment