The Long and Short of it
Our family is experiencing somewhat of an anomaly. Our little boy has long hair, and our little girl has short hair. I hope this picture captures Baby Brother's long hair accurately. You see, he has quite a bit of hair, it's just blond, so you can't see it well. but several times he has woken up with bed head, so this is a sign that it is growing longer. I hope you can see the long wispy strands he's growing on the top of his head. He's got about twenty that are several inches long. Some people have told me to cut them off, but I won't. I like them. And besides, his big sister didn't have that much hair until she was almost two.
Meanwhile, about a month ago, we cut the Princess' hair. It was long "like Rapunzel," she said, and it got tangled all the time. So, the friendly neighborhood Clip It's clipped it. It flips up on the end and is SO cute. At first I didn't like it because it made her look too old, but now I think it's a great summertime haircut. And we hardly ever deal with tangles. It's great! I just thought I'd post a picture for those of you who haven't seen her recently.
10 comments:
OMGoodness! I guess I forgot about you telling me that you guys had her hair cut! It's so cute, but it's very different. She is so sweet and cute, I can't wait to see you guys. And I wouldn't cut Mr. Stiffo's hair either, it's just too endearing.
I always hate it when L gets her hair cut- it makes her look older just like you said. But then I get over it. :(
She's precious! I love both pics!
Love it! It frames her face really well. As for the wispy hair on top of Andrew's head, I think it is great. Both my babies have had lots 'o hair so we haven't dealt with the bald thing but with lots 'o hair also comes a mullet at a very early age. My sisters have given me a really bad time about it and I finally gave in and trimmed it so that it was even. With boys it is a different story though. Both your kiddos are adorable!
they are both so cute!!! i love their big blue eyes!!
and it's so cute because SHE is so cute!! :)
Cute cute. I am one who thinks you should trim those crazy long hairs on the top of Stiffo's head, but I respect your decision not to. He's still adorable anyway. :) Aubs' hair is way cute too! She looks old enough for kindergarten...uh oh!
She does look so old with the new do. I love it, it's adorable. Your kids are both so cute.
The cut looks great! Soo cute! Love the wispy strands on your little guy too! Blake was the same way and I refused to cut them too!
I LOVE that picture of Andrew - it makes me smile. Aubrey has always been cute, I love her summer cut.
I love those beautiful kiddos!
Post a Comment