Five Things
I was tagged by my cousin Whitney, so here goes...
Five things
Five things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was in the thick of high school, trying to find where I fit in (I had parted ways with the gothic crowd by then), singing in the choir, taking spanish
2. I was gearing up my first date with this boy who I later steadily dated (a mistake)
3. I was getting my first job at Nauvoo Books (and yes, ten years later, I am still there, doing the same thing...)
4. My family went on a church history vacation where we followed the pioneer trail and we visited a lot of church history sites and pulled handcarts and ended in Salt Lake
5. I was wearing braces and changed the colors for every holiday
My To-Do List today
1. Go to Nauvoo Books to work.
2. Take a nap.
3. Make dinner.
4. Do the dishes
5. Go to B.J.'s to eat a pizookie
Snacks I enjoy
1. Fruit Snacks
2. Grapes
3. Granola and Granola Bars
4. String Cheese
5. Chocolate anything (pudding, ice cream, kisses, etc.)
Songs I know the Lyrics to
1. Popular (on the Wicked Soundtrack)
2.
3. Primary songs and Hymns
4. I am not really into music, ask my husband, so I can't think of anything more I might know. 5. ??
Things I would Buy if I was a Millionaire
1. Travel, especially to Europe
2. New Furniture
3. Pay Stacy and Clinton from "What not to Wear" to take me shopping and get a new wardrobe-I took this one right from Melissa!
4. A totally decked out Honda Odyssey, yes, I am a mini-van mom.
5. The BMW 335i that Josh wants
Bad Habits
1. Impatient, especially with my kids
2. Lazy
3. Critical of my body and what I look like
4. Not nearly as clean and tidy as I would like to be, but then again, with three kids what can I expect?
5. Snacking on treats instead of healthy things
Things I would never wear again
1. High Bangs
2. Girbaud Jeans
3. Punky Brewster high top tennis shoes
4. Four earrings in my right ear-What was I thinking!?!
5. A really bad perm
Things I like to do
1. Exercise
2. Shop by myself!
3. Work in the garden, at least when it isn't blistering hot outside
4. Chat with friends and family
5. Cook, at least when I am not pregnant with carpal tunnel
Favorite Toys
1. Computer--the Internet is my connection to the outside world on most days!
2. Comcast On-Demand, it is a lifesaver with kids!
3. My ceramic flat iron, otherwise I could never do my hair straight
4. Cell-phone
5. I would like to say my iPod Shuffle but I still don't know how to get music on it three months after I got it!
People I tag--this is the first time I have done this and I don't know too many bloggers
1. Liz
2. Kristin
3. Kerry
4. Jody
5. Anyone else who wants to give it a go
No comments:
Post a Comment