Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Birds and the Bees

The other day, Big Sis came to me and asked me, "how did Jesus put me in your tummy?" And I was really taken aback and not really ready to have the birds and the bees discussion. I kind of mumbled an answer and I guess it worked. But the truth is, I really should know where babies come from because.......





















































Here comes Stolle Baby #3. January 22nd, 2008. I'm 14 weeks. Surprise!

21 comments:

Ash said...

Wow! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. That will be fun to have those two little ones so close! How are you feeling?? I can't believe it. That's fun.

Sunnie said...

i'm a little sad that i didn't get the insider scoop before the big blog, but i'll forgive you:) congrats- that really will be so great. i'll help you with whatever- you know i will. hope you get over the sickies soon! and i'm impressed with your ability to keep a secret! oh and i like chad's pic on the side.

What the...? said...

Congratulations Stolle Family! What great news!

Aunt Tricia (the Dallas Seil's aunt)

Julia said...

ohmigosh! that's so great! congrats!!! :)

1tiredmama said...

Congrats! That is exciting but slightly unexpected news! After the initial baby stage my mom loved having two kids so close in age. I wish I was closer to help you out!

Whitney said...

Wahoo! You are going to have two little ones really close in age. Good luck! Tell Chad congrats too!

Christy said...

Congratulations!!! Trying to explain things like that to kids is crazy. Oliver asked me once why I ate him and I was like "What?" Then he said "When I got in your tummy because you ate me." I told him that is not how he got in my tummy and that I would explain it later... I really need to talk to Joe about it soon.

Carrie said...

omg congrats!!!! That is so exciting!!!! AHHHH yay!!!!!!!!!!

Liz said...

WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations! WOW! How on earth can you keep a secret like that for so long? I could never do it!

You will LOVE 3- it's sooo much fun! And so much easier the 3rd time around- you know what you're doing, and things roll off your shoulders easier. Way more laid back.

Look at that little foot sticking up! How precious!

Anonymous said...

This is reminiscent of when Mike was born 11 months after Meredith. They grew up being such good buddies (and yes, double-trouble sometimes!). When they were little they shared a room and would chit-chat WAY too long into the night. When we tried to separate them, we would find Mike curled up asleep on the floor outside of Meredith's closed door. Congrats!

Court and Jill said...

Hey Congrats! How exciting for you guys! You will do great with 3! I love keeping secrets...and so I'm proud of you for keeping yours for this long! How fun!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! Usually the president of the Cathy People finds out before the blogworld does.... but congrats anyways!!

Lisa said...

Holy Cow! Congratulations! 14 Weeks, you kept that a secret for a long time! I'm going to call you right now! Jeff says to tell Chad "way to go." Many, you're brave, kiddos 2&3 are going to be pretty close together.

Ashley Seil Smith said...

i can tell it's going to be good lookin' already =) Nate says way to keep his advice about how to get back at Chad by the way...haha

allison said...

AHHHHHH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I LOVE IT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! AHHH!!

Emma Jo said...

You are such a stinker...here I was thinking something was awry with your blog...cute little fetus!! CONGRATS!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!! Come to think of it, you sounded a little funny when I talked to you yesterday...you were probably fielding calls about #3 all day and since I haven't been online for a few days I guess I'm the last to know!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

yay, congrats!

mommymoocow said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!!! Three kids is a milestone because now there will be more of them than there are of you. Hope you are feeling great and have lotttssss of fun on vacation.

Kirkhams said...

Kristen!!! How exciting and crazy!!! What fun news. Jeff said he'll give Chad a hard time. No really, I can't believe you could keep it on the down low for way too long. Good fer you!

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

We are so happy for you! I think the blog way to tell everyone was almost as good as the the "bean" way! Three cute kids will be way fun!