Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hola, Adios Amigos

Well, I'll be taking a leave of absence from my blog to go on vacation. So for some of you, who aren't coming with me or meeting me there, this means goodbye for a few weeks. But for those lucky few who I will be meeting, to you I say, hola. I'm excited for the fun vacation ahead of us. This is going to be a great vacation for our family, since Coach has been in school this whole summer and we haven't gone anywhere for fun, and also, because this is a place we've never gone and so I'm excited for all the fun adventures we will be having. So, hopefully, I will be back in a couple weeks wtih fun stories and lots of pictures. Adios, amigos.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Oh man, what am I going to do with the majority of my favorite blogs GONE for a few weeks! :( Sniff sniff!

Christy said...

have fun!

Sunnie said...

can't i please come? maybe i can squeeze in your suitcase. if i wasn't so claustraphobic, that just might work.

Ash said...

Have fun!! I can't wait to see pictures of the latest adventures!