Boys: 2; Girls: 3.
It's a girl!
(We're very happy, especially Aubrey, who threatened us beforehand with her wrath: "If it's another boy, I'm going to be VERY MAD!"
Everything looks good, and she's slated to come February 2nd! Hurray!
Posted by
Kristin
at
9:32 AM
12 comments:
congrats!!! thats very exciting. another girl to add to the family!!! I am glad everything looks good!! and im glad you finally posted. i have checked your blog 3 times today.
Hooray!!! I can't wait to see her. Big Sister was great on the phone. I want to know if the name she told me was your pick or hers...she sounded pretty confident about it :).
WOOT!! Rats, I was wrong. I just knew it would be another boy! :)
So, any names yet?
Wahoo! Girls are what we do best! (No offense Sandrew.)
alright!!! i would have been excited for either, but I'm glad aubrey's wishes came true! I just love little girls!! I just was looking at andrew's picture though and thinking how happy it made me and then I looked at the part under it that says something about pb&j sandwiches and I realized the idea of having one of those right now makes me really happy too...they don't do peanut butter here...I miss you guys, we need to chat on msn!!! I love you! I'm SO excited!!!
We all know how I love girls! I think a sister will be good for the princess, her own little doll. And little brother can be a protective big brother...how great is that. So excited for her arrival.
I am so excited for you guys! It will be fun to have another girl!
Well, you know how I feel about girls. Congrats!!
Well, my predictions were false, but I'm happy to hear none the less. How fun for Aubrey to get a sister. I'm a big believer in sisters. By the way isn't that 20 week ultrasound the best?? It's so fun to see that tiny, squirmy body.
Congrats on the little girly! I'm excited for Aubrey to get her wish for a baby sister. How fun!!!
awesome!!! you knew it! congrats!
I forgot to tell you that Steven was actually the first to tell me you were having a girl because I was talking online with him and I was like, "Oh! I get to see if Kristin and Chad are having a boy or girl!" and he was like...."I bet it's a girl! Actually, I KNOW it's a girl!" and I was like....what?? Because I was going to wait and check it with mom and apparently my computer automatically signs me into hotmail and he checked it (he's using my computer since I'm using his)...so yeah, kind of funny!
Post a Comment