Monday, February 25, 2008

More adventures

So maybe you already visited Tori's blog, but if not, I'll just say, today was a great day because I got to go visit my friend and yours, Tori, at her brand new house, which is a beautiful place just East of Dallas. It was a great sanity check in the world of watching six children. I hope you friends of mine are jealous that I got to be the first to visit. Her kids are as cute as ever, and even Emery, who was scared of me at first, warmed up to me in the end and was flashing his priceless little grin. He is a cutie. Thanks for letting me come visit Tori, I wouldn't have missed it for anything. Hopefully we'll see you in our area in the next couple months!



9 comments:

travelingtxmom said...

I'm glad you had a great day! Love you!

scraphappymama said...

i'm totally jealous!! you and sunnie are showing me up . . .BIG TIME!!! i missed you at church. hope your adventure goes well. hurry back!!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

How fun! I bet it was a lot of fun to go and see Tori. I bet her kids were so excited to see ya'll too.

Christy said...

Hey... I was up that way this weekend too...

Ginger said...

Glad you are surviving!

Looks like you had a lot of fun today! Good luck until Friday! hopefully no more poopy accidents :O

Sunnie said...

i'm excited for you to be done and come back. hopefully you survive your last days. i'm glad you saw tori. hope you're getting pumped up for the big race. get your carbs in! also welcome back to the blogging world.

Lindsay said...

Looks like a nice house...please ask where she got the entertainment center :). Little man looks so big in his layered shirt.

Lisa said...

I was about to type the very same thing petunia did...except mine would have said Little roo instead of little man. He does look so big!!

1tiredmama said...

This is in case petunia reads this or if not you can pass on that we got the enetertainment center at star furniture. We absolutely love it!!