Just in case you were wondering...
- I have not yet eaten my beloved PB&J
- I have lost 9 lbs.
- I have really enjoyed eating grapes the past several days
- I have discovered a newfound appreciation for beans over the past two weeks
- The chocolate bean brownie recipe, however, made with black beans, is not good, and don't try it at home.
17 comments:
9 pounds! That is amazing! I think you deserve a cinammon roll as a reward! I am so impressed! Seriously though, will I even be able to see you next time I see you? You must be teeny tiny!
No not really... but almost back to the weight I was when I was first married...
Good for you! I don't even think I would have attempted the black bean brownie recipe...I'm sure I would have cheated and had the real thing. :)
i am impressed with you guys. and chad did great singing in rs today. i bet you were sad to miss it. maybe he can do a little rendition for you at home:) and the black bean chocolate thing does not sound good. i do however really like grapes.
Beans=Jeans, not brownies. I would definitely NOT try that one. But, thanks for the warning.
I love the baby namer post...I might have to do that one.
And congrats/so sorry about the South Beach Diet. Clark and I did it a couple of years ago and though I did lose a whopping 6 pounds in one week (I think I mainly just couldn't think of things to eat) I was the grumpiest person alive (for the entire week that I stuck with it.) But results are encouraging so keep going you two!!
Sorry, that was me, not my Mom.
Nine pounds is awesome!! You have got to be so tiny now. That's great you guys are sticking to it. And yeah, I don't think chocolate and black beans mix well together! Sounds interesting!
good job!!! that didnt even sound good
beans = jeans!! HAHA!!! I hadnt thought about that in a long time
holy cow kristin! i am having a really hard time today. a diet/exercising breakdown, if you will. i ran five miles this morning and i'm just so tired. tired of not letting myself eat what i want, tired of all of it. and worried that i'm gaining all the pounds i lost back in two days. blaaaah. good job, though, you guys are really great. i hope this is just the bump i have to get over, because up until now it's been pretty fun. today is not fun, though!
I am so impressed with your will power and stick-with-it-ness! (If that is a word!) I should take your superpower and try and inspire myself to eat better. Way to go!
beans beans the magical fruit....
I love beans too, so thanks for the warning of bean brownie. You have saved me from disaster. So, why don't you share some fav recipes???
Way to go! Way to go! Way to go! (I was chanting that). I can't wait to see your skinny little self. I don't understand beans=jeans but I will definitely stay away from the bean brownies...ugh. I can send you the refried bean fudge if you want to be the guinea pig on that for us :).
ok...the bean is not a dessert item you sick crazies...just kidding, that's daring, I would have tried it. no beans for beanie (said the way Lindsay used to say it). Way to go on the 9 el bee dee's (lbd's...pounds). I'm a fat lard, poor Steven. My excuse right now is that I'm scared of all the scary looking people that walk around my neighborhood on their way to the "state liquor store" around the corner....
WOOT! That's great! (Not that you need to lose any weight, but good for you!)
And thanks for the tip about the black bean brownies- I'll take your word for it.
Way to go Kristin!!! I am so excited for you and man you have a lot of will power. It is so much easier to be on a diet if you are doing it together. BTW that book that you let me borrow was amazing. I am asking for it for Mother's Day. What great ideas it has. I have gained new perspectives from just reading it. I have finished it and I'll get it back to you soon.
I feel like you are on another planet and I haven't heard from you in forever. So either you should blog, write me an email, call me, or get on chat...tehehe, and I should follow my own advice and do the same to you!! I love you seeester. Bisou Bisou! (kiss, kiss)
Post a Comment