Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm Back!

We had a fabulous vacation! It will be a while before I can blog it all, so in the meantime, you can see some pictures of where we were and what we did. Enjoy.

Click to play Summer Vacation
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

10 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks like a great vacation! Too bad we didn't know you were here. We would have loved to have seen you! Glad you're back to the blogging world...I've missed your funny posts.

Lisa Allen said...

I am so jealous!!! it brought back so many childhood memories at Lake powell for me. I spent my summers there growing up. I am so glad you had a great vacation. Lisa ALlen

Lindsay said...

That was a sweet picture show. I wondered how you were going to show all of your adventures and that was a perfect way to do it. I really wish you'd gotten a shot of the inside of your car :). I love the new blog look too!

The Funky Bunch said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. The pics are all so cute! It was fun to see you guys, even if it was only for an hour or so!! But better than nothing!! I'm looking into tickets down to Houston!!! P.S. LOVE the new template on your blog! So cute!

Braden Bell said...

How fun! Welcome back.

Liz said...

Cute new blog look! Those pictures tell the story really well! I have to ask- was Aub's cake a fruit rollup cake? YUM!

Thanks for posting pics!

Lisa said...

Love the new blog look! I also love all your pictures. It was sure fun to see you. I wish we would have had more time. I guess it's always like that though, isn't it?

allison said...

That's so great! I love the one picture of Steven and I...haha. I really like this new blog set up...how the heck do you make them cute?? I have NO idea. Hope you're doing super! Love you!

Christy said...

Bummer... I couldn't see the show. The tiny pictures showing look pretty good though.

btw, I love your new layout!

1tiredmama said...

Looks like an awesome vacation. One of those pictures looks like the Black Canyon, am I right? I love the new blog layout! Super cute.