Since we moved the fruit snacks to a lower shelf, the "Kid's Snacks Shelf" we have noted an increase in consumption of fruit snacks. I knew Andrew loved them, I just didn't know how much. Lately, it is all he will eat, literally. Breakfast lunch and dinner, and three snacks in between. The thing is, he needs the calories, so I let him.
So, is it a food jag or unhealthy food addiction? And, what do you and/or your kids love to eat?
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Snackies (fruit snacks), goldfish, moki, mac and cheese, pink lemonade, cottage cheese, and any sort of candy would be the staples here if I allowed it. If he likes the snackies, let him have them, but brush his teeth before bed! :) I heard a horror story from Jeff's cousin about cavities and fruit snacks...
Seriously, I don't know any kids that doesn't LOVE their fruit snacks! They all love them and always will!! If I let my kids, they would eat just as much as Andrew!! It's not just him. I even like them ONCE in a while! I mean, it could be straight candy instead. At least you have the ones that have "some" fruit juice in them!! I wouldn't fret, it's the normal kid thing!
I agree with Lis-as long as the "sugar bugs" are gone at the end of the day...no harm done right?
Michael love grapes. I learned from diaper changes that he doesn't chew the peeling. Did I share too much? Michael is in a appetite slump. He will only eat his favorites. I hear that's normal until about 3yrs of age. At least he is eating, right?
Post a Comment