He's so cute! It was fun to sit by ya'll at church last week. Andrew has such big blue eyes...he's just the cutest thing ever. I'm not sure I could resist giving him fruit snacks when he looks up at you with those big blue eyes.
I think Brayden would love to eat them all day if he could. He probably wishes he needed to put on some pounds so he could have them more often. I'd love to give you some of his pounds...he's getting heavy at 28 pounds. He's not doing a lot of stretching but he keeps putting on the pounds.
Maybe he likes them so much because the squishyness feels good on his molars that are cutting through...or maybe he's just a normal kid who loves SUGAR. :) Either way, these pictures are funny.
That was a problem at my house just a few weeks ago so I moved then to the top shelf, thinking that no one not even me could get them but I was wrong. Anna is my monkey yup she now climbs to the top shelf and helps herself and always brings an extra for Rachel. How sweet!!!
I love that kid. He's such a handsome little boy and he's starting to look more boy, less toddler. It's exciting and sad too. I'm glad he's so willing to share. I mean, I guess if he gets his fill he doesn't need to hoard them. But it's impressive that he's so generous. What a great guy!
i could probably eat 6 fruit-by-the-foots in one day. easy. and jada and him can just eat fruit snacks together all day because she's obsessed right now, too.
thats funny. I would eat fruit snacks all day too if we had them... but I guess I try not to buy them that often because I don't have quite the same metabolism as Andrew does!!
16 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is so cute...and yes, i actually would like some fruit snacks right now, surprisingly enough.
oh my, i don't think i cay it enough, i sure do love that little man
Grandpa says, "Good for him! Eat them down my little friend!" Ditto from Grandma, sweet handsome boy.
So cute! I had to finally limit fruit snacks to Sacrament meeting and grocery shopping... but hey, whatever the little guy likes!
HAHA cute title. Cute boy, cute post! :)
He's so cute! It was fun to sit by ya'll at church last week. Andrew has such big blue eyes...he's just the cutest thing ever. I'm not sure I could resist giving him fruit snacks when he looks up at you with those big blue eyes.
I think Brayden would love to eat them all day if he could. He probably wishes he needed to put on some pounds so he could have them more often. I'd love to give you some of his pounds...he's getting heavy at 28 pounds. He's not doing a lot of stretching but he keeps putting on the pounds.
Maybe he likes them so much because the squishyness feels good on his molars that are cutting through...or maybe he's just a normal kid who loves SUGAR. :) Either way, these pictures are funny.
Those pics are classic. I love them!
That was a problem at my house just a few weeks ago so I moved then to the top shelf, thinking that no one not even me could get them but I was wrong. Anna is my monkey yup she now climbs to the top shelf and helps herself and always brings an extra for Rachel. How sweet!!!
I love that kid. He's such a handsome little boy and he's starting to look more boy, less toddler. It's exciting and sad too. I'm glad he's so willing to share. I mean, I guess if he gets his fill he doesn't need to hoard them. But it's impressive that he's so generous. What a great guy!
i like those too!! and i love that first pic of him!
Yay, thanks for the whole wheat bread recipe. I'm trying it out this week! And about the fruit snacks...I'm with Andrew. Delicious!
i could probably eat 6 fruit-by-the-foots in one day. easy. and jada and him can just eat fruit snacks together all day because she's obsessed right now, too.
I just like coming back to see the pictures of this cute little man. I love him!
I wish my 6 pack a day habit was as nutritious....
thats funny. I would eat fruit snacks all day too if we had them... but I guess I try not to buy them that often because I don't have quite the same metabolism as Andrew does!!
Post a Comment