Wednesday, September 24, 2008

To The Real Life Version of my Dad...

"My birthday is coming up September 21st, 1987. Me and Daddy are three days apart. If we don't, I'll be mad."
--Kristin, age 5
Happy Birthday Dad!!!!
I'm glad our birthdays are still three days apart!


love, The Real Life Version of the Stolles clad in Dot Matrix Dad. (the dot matrix version of you is not quite as fun unfortunately, but he does have a pretty awesome 'stache.)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! How'd you get two??

Braden Bell said...

Wow? Pretty impressive t-shirts. Where do you even get dot matrix stuff anymore?

Christy said...

My dad's b-day is exactly 1 week before mine...

Happy birthday to you both!

Kristin said...

Linds... these were made for the Sister's Convention back when I was pregnant with Andrew so I had a maternity one and a regular one. You can borrow the maternity one. :)

Braden... he had the original shirt printed for himself when he was somewhere around 21. My sister had these copies made for my mom and his daughters a few years ago. So funny, huh?

Sunnie said...

can i borrow that shirt?

Kristin said...

It is pretty awesome Sunnie, I know.

I have to make a correction though... it's not in dot matrix, it's in binary.

travelingtxmom said...

I love you guys. Thanks for thinking of me. Give my little gifts from heaven a kiss for me.

Dear Old Dad