Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Conversation With Aubrey About Drugs...

Me: That's a nice red ribbon you're wearing, Aubrey!

Aubrey: It's Red Ribbon Week.

Me: Oh, so you're learning to stay away from drugs?

Aubrey: yeah.

Me: So you're going to be smart and be drug free?

Aubrey: I'll think about it.



That's not too reassuring.

10 comments:

travelingtxmom said...

I can just hear her say that and see the look on her face. What a girl! Luckily she usually does the right thing when she thinks about important stuff.

allison said...

Hahahahaha, that girl. I love it!

Berly said...

FUNNY!

Christy said...

Hilarious.

Sunnie said...

i always knew she had a little rebellious side to her:)

scraphappymama said...

LOL!! That girl cracks me up (did you like my pun - that I didn't realize until after I typed it!!!)

Ashley Seil Smith said...

hahahaha, oh my gosh, i LOVEEEEE

Lindsay said...

That girl. She does know how to push buttons, that one. She's so great.

Anonymous said...

too funny. i was waiting for her explanation of what drugs were!!

Carrie said...

haha that was great! not so assuring though!! hopefully she will not have any drug offers in the near future!!