Thursday, October 23, 2008

Such a pain in the neck!

And I'm not talking about my children.


On and off since last June, I've had this persistent ache-y neck. Well, I finally I decided to visit the chiropractor this week because I was beginning to be unable to turn my head all the way to either side, and sometimes I would be unable to sleep at night for the pain in my neck. I had already tried the heating pad, ice pack, and various pain relievers to no avail. I know I have bad posture and I worried that somehow the neck pain was linked and was going to make me a hunch backed old grandma someday. So I went into the doc. He took some X-rays, and I also got a massage, kind of. (this was so that I was relaxed when he would later almost jerk my head off). Then we looked at the X-rays. I was really quite impressed to see my skeleton, especially part of my head.

No comments: